Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Blah Blah Blah

So, my roommate from back in July told me that I should create a blog so as to keep friends back home updated on my adventures in Prague, Czech Republic. And then I could go back and input my adventures from Romania the year before. Needless to say, it never happened. Another roommate, when asked just a few moments ago whether I should start a blog stated 'yeah, it seems like something you would enjoy'....except I don't foresee myself really putting much up. There's something about sharing every detail of your life on the internet (i.e. online journaling). I don't like it, not one bit. However, upon reflection, I decided to start one. I think that it will inspire me to actually take all the adventures I hope and plan to do. I will have to put up pictures from my past adventures. Although I say I have no life, my actual journal and pictures would prove otherwise.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, cheer up! You have a life! And just because you have a blog doesn't mean you have to put every single waking moment on it. It would be nice though so I can stalk you...hehehe...just kidding. I think it would be great to check in on you once in a while...you know, since I don't have a phone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah I would like to stalk you too..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogging is fun once you get used to it. I look forward to reading about ya once you post more. :)

    ReplyDelete