Friday, March 12, 2010
one dinner, one date.
I had a wonderful dinner tonight with even better company. Coming home, I cannot help but analyze what had happened and the silly mistakes I had made which created potentially awkward situations. At the same time I hope that those things were overlooked and I again get to enjoy the company of this friend. The more I think about this, the more I reflect on how we, as individuals, get so caught up in perceptions that we miss what is really there. What really happened tonight? I had a wonderful dinner, and amazing dessert! But mostly, I enjoyed conversation on a date with a new friend and learned about his character and personality and history a little bit while being prompted to reminisce about wonderful events in my life. All in all, I had an amazing night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment